Moving out of your current Council area

Moving out of the council area

If you’re moving outside of a GreenMoney area, email support to deactivate your account. Contact your local council to express interest in bringing GreenMoney to your new area: ACTQLDNSWNTSATASVICWA.

If you're moving to an address in an area where GreenMoney is available, see Changing your address.

Did this help answer your question?

thumbs up
thumbs down

Thanks for the feedback! 🙏🏽

Help by drift