Setting up a Bayside volunteer account for iPhoneLast Updated: June 14, 2019
Setting up a Bayside volunteer account on the app
Note: if you are a nursery volunteer you will be signing up with the address 144 Talinga Road, Cheltenham 3192. All other volunteers will be signing up with 76 Royal Avenue, Sandringham 3191.
- Download the GreenMoney app at http://greenmoney.co/app.
- Open the app and tap the Sign up button.
- Select the City worker account type.
- Fill in all the fields under the Create account screen and tap Next. The Workplace postcode will be 3192 for nursery volunteers and 3191 for all other volunteers.
- From the Verify address screen, you will need to fill in the below fields and tap Sign up.
All other volunteers
- From the Workplace details screen, you will need to fill in the Organisation name field with 'Bayside volunteer' - all other fields are optional. Click Save.
- If you would like to invite another volunteer to join GreenMoney and earn 200 points, tap Invite to join, select the contact and tap Next. Or to skip, tap the cross in the top left corner.
- Your Bayside volunteer account has now been set up! You can log in with your email address and password via the GreenMoney app, or on your desktop at https://greenmoney.com.au/home/login.